Blue Care 70th Anniversary
Blue Care will celebrate its 70th Anniversary in 2023. From Olive Crombie’s first step onto the tram at West End, Blue Nurses Queensland wide have offered nursing care in their clients’ homes. 24th August 1953 is the official date, and celebrations will be planned during the year. From May to September, morning and afternoon teas will celebrate what is now a recognised and respected service.
Every Monday, Sheri Holland will be connecting agencies of UnitingCare and Blue Care with congregations throughout the state as we all celebrate this milestone.
Stay tuned for more information before Christmas and connections to be made early in the New Year.
Articles in this newsletter
- Intergenerational Kids’ Church
- Let the little children come for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them
- Christingle Service
- Rev. Scott’s Christmas Message
- Blue Care 70th Anniversary
- Spotlight on Evangelism
- Thank You Scott
- “Rising Hope” by Nigel Rogers
- Conclusion of Placement for Donna
- Connect 100
- Shared Services – Kevin Griffiths
- Voluntary Assisted Dying
- Congregation Wrap
- Presbytery Finance
- Colouring Competition Nov 2022
- Iona West Community Carols
- Christmas in the West is always busy