Thank You Scott
Our Son of CQ!
Scott Guyatt has been a part of our presbytery for many years. From his role in the Synod as leader of the Mission Engagement Team as Director of Mission Strategy and onto his involvement in the life of the Project Plenty team to his more recent role with UnitingCare Queensland as the Connect 100 Coordinator, Scott has been present at our presbytery meetings. He has engaged with our congregations to support their mission and role within community.
His ability to hear, discern, analyse and present back in an understandable way has helped us all to think outside the box, be informed and return to our congregations and connect in new and innovative ways.
Thank you, Scott, for all that you have done in our presbytery. A small token of our appreciation was presented to Scott at our November presbytery meeting. Hand painted by a local artist; it gives a feel of our presbytery.
Articles in this newsletter
- Intergenerational Kids’ Church
- Let the little children come for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them
- Christingle Service
- Rev. Scott’s Christmas Message
- Blue Care 70th Anniversary
- Spotlight on Evangelism
- Thank You Scott
- “Rising Hope” by Nigel Rogers
- Conclusion of Placement for Donna
- Connect 100
- Shared Services – Kevin Griffiths
- Voluntary Assisted Dying
- Congregation Wrap
- Presbytery Finance
- Colouring Competition Nov 2022
- Iona West Community Carols
- Christmas in the West is always busy