7 December, 2022
Before she left for the west, Pastor Donna Muston hosted a final morning tea downstairs from our office with the staff at UnitingCare North Rockhampton. She has offered her services as chaplain to the staff who, have incredibly difficult issues to deal with, and she has made connections with various UCQ staff members in the wider presbytery.
Donna has completed her move to Barcaldine and she and Rodney are already looking for new connections to make. There are no strangers, just friends we are yet to meet.
We thank UnitingCare for their continued hospitality and care. Rev. Scott and Sheri are hosting a Christmas Morning Tea on the 20th December.
Articles in this newsletter
- Intergenerational Kids’ Church
- Let the little children come for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them
- Christingle Service
- Rev. Scott’s Christmas Message
- Blue Care 70th Anniversary
- Spotlight on Evangelism
- Thank You Scott
- “Rising Hope” by Nigel Rogers
- Conclusion of Placement for Donna
- Connect 100
- Shared Services – Kevin Griffiths
- Voluntary Assisted Dying
- Congregation Wrap
- Presbytery Finance
- Colouring Competition Nov 2022
- Iona West Community Carols
- Christmas in the West is always busy